“MCA – Lateral Entry”
- A Candidate who has completed BCA / B.Sc. (IT) or equivalent course can apply for direct admission to 3rd Semester of MCA
- MCA (Lateral Entry) is a two year programme divided into four semesters.
“MCA – Regular”
- A Candidate who has completed Graduation in any stream can apply for admission to 1st Semester of MCA
- MCA (Regular) programme is a three-year programme divided into six semesters.
Eligibility& other details
- The minimum academic requirement to get admission to MCA is 50% marks in graduation for open category and 45% marks for the reservation category.
- Post graduates and candidates awaiting their results may also apply, provided they clear their exam with the requisite marks before a specified date.
- The candidate shall have passed the HSCE (Std. XII, 10+2 pattern) with Mathematics or Business Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subject or Bachelor’s degree with Mathematics or Business Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subject.
- The Institute has an intake of 120 students.
- On successful completion of the course, students would be awarded with MCA degree by Gujarat Technological University.
- The admission to the degree course is given by merit obtained in common Admission test conducted by CMAT-AICTE every year. The test comprises of questions related to Basic English, Mathematics and Logical Reasoning.