Students completing the first year of MBA studies attend 8 weeks of summer internship with organizations in order to learn the strategic and tactical methods of running businesses and organizations successfully. The placement committee invites reputed organizations to select students for summer internship. Each year, summer internship starts around 15th May and ends by 15th July.
On successful completion of the MBA programme, the institute facilitates the student in exploring placement opportunities by inviting reputed companies for campus recruitment. The placement cell is in constant touch with the industry and interfaces with the students about the career opportunities.
Students, who are selected for final placement by various organizations, are able to join their duties around 15th of May each year after the completion of their University final examinations as well as grand project viva voce.
Procedure for Placement
- Organisations need to submit the PPT response form to CPIMR
- A PPT (pre-placement talk) will be arranged at CPIMR wherein the recruiting organisation will make a detailed presentation about openings for students
- Applications will be invited from the interested students after the PPT
- Organisations will conduct preliminary interviews and short list the candidates
- Final interviews for the short listed students
- Offers made to selected candidates through CPIMR placement office
- CPIMR to forward acceptance of students to the organisations
Organisations are welcome to approach CPI. Fill the following form for Company placements: